Indiana University Southeast Nursing Lab
The history of IU Southeast goes back to before 1941, when they were a branch campus of Indiana University located in Jeffersonville. The current New Albany location started in 1945. As a vital part of our community,
Calhoun Construction Services was proud to serve as the General Contractor for a complete demolition and rebuild of the nursing lab for Indiana University Southeast. This renovation was completed in an existing operating facility on campus. The project included new patient bed lab space, three new procedure rooms, pharmacy and area control room.