Calhoun Construction Services is seeking a Night and Weekend superintendent available for projects throughout the Louisville metro area. We are an equal opportunity local employer with benefits and the possibility for advancement.
Must be open to working any shift/schedule: days, nights, weekends, holidays, etc. Steady shift will be discussed at time of hire.
We offer Benefits such as Health, Dental, Vision insurance, 401K, Annual sick leave, and Vacation time.
The Project Superintendent is responsible for project construction with a focus on labor productivity, performance of work per drawings and engineering specifications, schedule, and workmanship. The Superintendent provides verification of: direct labor and material quantities installed, safety issues, and clarification between the Construction Trades and Engineering. The Superintendent is also responsible for contractor field coordination, scheduling coordination, delivery and subcontractor coordination, and correspondence with owner’s representatives onsite.
Primary Job Tasks:
• Committed to team goals and objectives, takes pride in work
• Act as “Client” project team field representative
• Verify Field documents are current versions and revisions
• Ensure safety policies are being followed
• Ensure safety signage, barriers, and barricades are in place.
• Ensure the construction area is neat and clean
• Track construction field progress versus the schedule.
• Coordinate field activities
• Verify work progress
• Assist with design
• Coordinate with the needs of system or tool owners
• Ensure installed work complies with construction documents and meets qualitystandards
• Attend project meetings, field walks and sign off meetings
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Knowledge of Construction materials, use, and installation
• Good time management skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and computer literate.
• English language skills
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• High School Diploma
• 5 years of construction experience minimum.
• Knowledgeable and trained on construction safety topics
- Commercial Construction Estimator
- Office Administrator
- Night and Weekend Superintendent
- Project Engineer
- Project Manager
- Drywall-Framer, Hangers and Finishers
- Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Concrete Superintendent/Concrete Foreman
- Drywall Finishers/Hangers/Framers