Calhoun Construction Services, a construction management/general contracting company, is expanding its superintendent staff. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual desiring a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a leading construction firm with an opportunity for growth.
The concrete superintendent’s responsibility is to oversee the project field operations, manage a successful project that finishes safely within the project schedule, and budget, maintain quality control, while providing customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 5 years concrete experience required
- Minimum 7 years of construction experience required
- Ability to use concrete tools
- Experience with small walls, SOG and footings
- Experience with layout and layout tools
- Must be willing to travel and stay in various locations
- Good communication skills
- Desire to be a team player